Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Power of Affirmation

                          The Power of Affirmation

What exactly is affirmation?  Affirmation are phrases you repeat to yourself over and 
 over. 
  
Affirmation can either be positive or negative so be conscious of what you say about 

yourself.  Affirmations are extremely powerful because you become what you say and 

think about so if i constantly say to myself "I'm a millionaire" over and over sooner or 

later my brain will start believing what i am saying and it will give me a plan and i will 

start to begin to think like the most wealthy and successful men and women.  I'll give 

another example say that you would like to lose a couple pounds but every time you've 

tried in the past you lose a couple pounds but then later on you gain more than you 

lost and you just put yourself in an even more difficult problem.  In this situation try 

saying "I am fit" or "I am healthy" once you start saying this over and over to yourself 

your brain will want to live up to what you are saying.  You may want to join a gym or 

go for a morning jog and start eating more vegetables.  What you think you become 

what you act on is your lifestyle.  Remember this affirmations are not a one time thing 

and then you're unstoppable you must implant what you want to have for a period of 

time until it becomes who you are.  I suggest that you start doing affirmations for 30 

days for at least 5 minutes.  When i do affirmations i like looking in the mirror so it 

brings up more emotion.  The more emotion the better.  Thirty days can change your 

life but be disciplined and have a why to keep doing this even when it feels as if it isn't 

working but believe me eventually it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment