Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Don't Tell Me I'm a Hard Worker

                     Don't Tell Me I'm a Hard Worker

 

The reason i have a problem of people calling me or 

calling others hard workers is that everyone has their 

own definition of hard work.  Most people that tell you 

you are a hard worker are often the people who sit 

around and do nothing all day.  The most successful 

people aren't the hardest working people in the world most of them get to sit back and 

enjoy their financial freedom.  My suggestion to replace this phrase and tell people to 

not admire people's work ethic.  Don't just encourage them and go back to what you 

were doing encourage them and take action on your dream.

 

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to comment a suggestion on a topic you'd like me to cover

    ReplyDelete